We are working as an investment pool, collecting multiple lower value investments and grouping them into one single HUGE investment, using those funds to trade on the stock market, and generate outstanding returns. We then share back a portion of our revenue to our customers, who made an investment.
How does The Bitstrade trust system work?
The Bitstrade reputation system is based on two components:
- Transaction feedback : Bitstrade uses a feedback system that shows a score on your public profile with a percentage. Each Bitstrade member receives a feedback score for each completed transaction. The feedback can be one of three choices: Positive, Neutral or Negative. Neutral feedback does not affect the percentage score.
- Public profile : We allow members to leverage their reputation by verifying identity and address proof. In addition, you can verify pre-existing online reputation by verifying online accounts, such as facebook , twitter , google plus, and paypal.
Am I required to reveal my identity?
No. Bitstrade members can choose whether to specify their real name on public profile or remain known as a pseudonym. If you wish to use your authentic name and verify your identity with Bitstrade system, that would be more desirable. When you stand behind your Bitstrade activity with an authentic name, our community is more accountable overall.
Can I change or edit feedback left by other members?
You can’t change or edit feedback by yourself, however, if you believe the feedback has mistakes you can appeal to revise feedback through a support ticket. The Bitstrade system edits or removes feedback only if that feedback is left by a suspended or fraudulent member.
How does the fee system work?
Bitstrade is currently offered free of charge, except for in the case of bitcoin exchange and product selling. In those cases we share in the revenue among the community members. Keep in mind we will consider charging fees in the future, both as a way to sustain the Bitstrade platform and as protection against Sybil attacks.
How is the Bitcoin Price Calculated?
We use Blockchain.info API to calculate Bitcoin price.
How can I increase the security of my account?
You can read our safety and security guide which explains how to best secure your account. But for the sake of convenience, here are a few tips that will protect you against the majority of phishing and hacking attempts:
- Remember to Create a strong, unique password, one with at least 10 characters. Simple passwords, such as passwords that match your email address in part, are not accepted.
- Bitstrade will never ask for your login information – if you receive an email that appears to come from Bitstrade, it is a scam if it asks for your account information.
- Be aware of fake emails and copycat websites – Sometimes emails and websites appear to be official properties of Bitstrade when they are actually from a third–party, Fraudulent company.
- Recognize misleading hyperlinks – The text of a hyperlink may contain a URL that is not the URL it actually links to.
- If someone else has accessed your account,Immediately contact support. Include the an explanation of what happend in addition to your account name, the e-mail used to register with Bitstrade, your name, IP address, phone number associated with your account, and your recent site activity.
Can I activate my suspended Bitstrade account?
Yes. You can appeal to re-activate your suspended account by contacting Bitstrade support. We may ask you to provide valid reason with proof to revoke the suspension status.